Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: lighting and sound for Digital movies

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jon Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 1999
    Posts
    110
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Buy / hire a Beech Box for your camera allowing you to plug XLR audio connectors to a SQN-4 mixer and Sennheisser 416 / 816 or equivalent mike in a cradle / "Dougal" / boom pole arrangement. This will give you professional stereo sound recording straight to your DV camera.

    Jon.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member director666's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2000
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm shooting with digital, and could anyone tell me what I should use for sound?a boom mic and then sync it up?how do i sync it up? where do i get the sound equipment from?
    just general help for sound please! and lighting tips would me much appreciated too! just general movie tips and hints please

    cheers me old muckers

    ------------------
    " what did i tell you, what did I say to you?
    I said buy the roadmap and leave...."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •